What is Social Impact?
As an organisation with a social purpose, impact measurement is the primary method by which you can understand your performance.
A robust measurement framework is compelling to funders and commissioners and allows you to demonstrate your social impact to key stakeholders.
Understanding your organisation’s social impact can help you to:
- Maximise your mission and inform growth strategies by focusing resources on areas of highest impact
- Prepare to take on social investment by developing a compelling impact case
- Negotiate contracts for services or develop the business case for new services
- Communicate the value of the work you do to a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strengthen applications for funding from grant making bodies such as trust, foundations and local authorities
- Support organisational effectiveness by aligning all areas of the impact framework and guarding against mission drift and impact risk.
If you would like to talk directly to a member of the team about impact and investment services, contact us now!